Wednesday, June 09, 2010

VEET! Your one and only choice(:

Honeyhun and I were walking around at the guardian(lot1) yesterday after applying my PDL and we happen to walk pass this thing. So we wanted to give it a try(:

AND LOOK!

I look like im on CAST, aint i? hahaha xD! My mummy and my brother kept on laughing at me, even my honeyhun did that too. AWWWW! But then, it's FUNN! After applying it on for around 3-4 minutes, you can easily scrub off all the hairs! && Honeyhun did the scrubbing off for me, that makes me look like a pampered princess!

WAIT! Im not using him as a servant okay? Just that initially he offered to help me but then after sometime he told me he was tired of it. See, No determination!! hahaha xD!

Reviews: After using it, Im hairless now! It's smooth and silky and i no longer feel like a gorilla! HAHA! Try it try it, it's painless and FUNNN!


Im proud to announce that Im enjoying my holidays now! hoorayyy! && I have to get my driving license within this few months since I've already applied the PDL for the second time!

Rachel, you lazy woman, better go for all your practical lessons & get your driving license before honeyhun POP!!!


P.S. Honeyhun and I are going to ZOOOOO tml! Moree updates are coming up!! It's party time(:


No comments: