Wednesday, June 09, 2010


A NOTE TO MY DEAR CHERIEDARLING:

I misses my sweet little girl (Cheriedarling) lots! She's away till thursday(that's tml but then time seems to pass so slowly) and I only get to see her most probably next week! Many things had happen to you during this few months, and Im glad you pull through, look at the brighter side my darling and PLEASE dont step back anymore. Live your life and never look back alright? No matter what happens, I'll be there for you always and always. I will love you, pamper you and KISS YOU till one day you find someone better than me (it must be a guy okay? Dont replace me with another girl, I'll kill you!) HAHAHA xD! 

I will always be beside you till the very end, wiping all your tears away. Being your best friend, I will smile when you smile, feel all the pain you do. If you cry a single tear, I promise I will cry too.

okay enough said, I sound like some lesbo! Im not being mushy down here. I just want you to know that everyone is behind you, so make the right choice and dont get yourself hurt anymore. okayee?? 

MISS YOU SO MUCH! MUACKIES!

Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart. For friendship doesnt count miles, it's measured by heart.

No comments: