Wednesday, December 02, 2009

CHERIE IS FINALLY EIGHT-TEEN!

of o
HappyBirthday Dearest Lady ❤

This year is the 6th year of our friendship. We come a long way and been through alot this 6 years be it sadness or happiness. I believe our friendship is so much stronger now. I know I have been neglecting you girls due to cheer but im so glad that you girls are an understanding bunch of girlfriends that never blames me for that. You girls supported me in whatever I do and surprises me at my training, that's really very sweet of you girls.

I trust that our friendship will pass through all hurdles and last. I promise you girls after this cheer comp, I will definitely spend all my time with you girls, shopping, mahjong-ing and everything you girls want alright?

I miss you girls SOOO much!

Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket 

PS. I know i kinda look like being force to kiss her. Actually Im not ok? It is just that I kept on smiling non-stop! HAHA!

No comments: