Thursday, December 03, 2009

22.11.2009

A Family Outing(:

Dad and Mum came back from overseas and decided to bring us out for dinner! Yummy.. It's been a really long time since my parents bring my brothers and I out for a sumptous dinner. I love to spend my time with them as they are the best family I can ever wish for.

Photobucket
HUMOUROUS daddy who has a very fierce face when he doesnt laugh!

Photobucket
CARING && GENTLE mummy who loves seafood alotttt...

Photobucket  Photobucket
2 JOKER brothers who never fail to make my day a better one!

They are awesome and that is what I can say. I love them for who they are and they will never be replace in my heart. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

One last picture:

Photobucket
That is how joker he can be...

I AM A GIRL WHO ❤s MY FAMILY LOTS!

No comments: