Monday, November 23, 2009

I've not been blogging for a long long time! And i have tons and tons of pictures to upload. Where should i actually start from.. Hmmm.

11.10.2009
A date out with my dearest boy to Causeway Point for a simple movie. && we went the arcade to play this uber cool mini ride! But thanks to my motion sickness i feel like vomiting after playing with it!! But nevermind it is still a fun experience.



Let me show you the mini ride(:





Look honey baobao having lots of fun inside the ride(: We took 3 rides and I almost fainted! Wahaha xD!
Ohh.. past few weeks i have this sudden craving for Roti Jala! Anyone know what's that? SouthView Primary students should know clearly about this. HEHE! Let me show you the picture of it. It is damn yummy la(:



Looks AWESOME right?? Yummy-yummy(:

After searching the net, we found out that the marsling foodcourt sells it hence we went there to look for it. However.......the store is close! BOOHOOHOO )":  There goes my roti jala! Nevermind, honey promise me that he will definitely bring me there to eat it one day! ONE DAY OHHH ONE DAYYY!

10.11.2009

GUY LOVE CAM-WHORE AS MUCH AS GIRLS!!

Photobucket

17.11.2009

Photobucket

Look sweet right? WOAH!!

Photobucket

I love the "I LOVE HUNEY" bear hence honey tried hard to get it for me but... BOOHOOHOO! It's hard to get it hence we gave up and stop wasting those hard-earn money! The bear looks damn cute right? AWWWWW...


PS. 17th monthsary is coming! Im so looking forward to it! YEAHHH(:


I ❤ HONEYBOY!

No comments: