Sunday, October 04, 2009

SOME RANDOM PHOTOS!

Photobucket

Took this photo when honey and I visited my grand-daddy at SGH(: I know we look rather stupid with that mask on but no choice, it's a MUST to wear it ok!


Photobucket


I like this photo thanks to the lightings(: I was on the cab on my way to somewhere and when boredness kicks in, camwhore will be the first thing i would do. HAHA! so TA-DAH!


Photobucket


Look at this two gay-boys!! AHHHH! *Not for 18 and below* Lei-lei, they are only using us to hide their real identity! Poor us )':


Photobucket


Whenever, I wear this piece of top, I feel really weird! But whenever, I see this picture, I will give that top another chance! However, I have only wear this out for once! OHHHH!


LAST, LAST, LAST!


Photobucket


Looks awesome right?? It is specially made by our dearest Jill! Thanks babygirl(: See you on sat! MUACKSSS!

No comments: