Friday, October 09, 2009

Photobucket

Hey Peeps, Im back(:

Honey and I bought a new toy! S$1(: Damn fun ok? My new Doggy Hammer! And before that, we watch-ed the Surrogates. It's nice(:

Surrogates
People are living their lives remotely from the safety of their own homes via robotic surrogates -- sexy, physically perfect mechanical representations of themselves. It's an ideal world where crime, pain, fear and consequences don't exist. When the first murder in years jolts this utopia, FBI agent Greer (Willis) discovers a vast conspiracy behind the surrogate phenomenon and must abandon his own surrogate, risking his life to unravel the mystery.

Honey asked me if I ever want one how would it look like. Guess what I answered?

First, my surrogate must be TALL with LONG LEGS!
Next, my surrogate must be SEXY with HOURGLASS FIGURE!
Lastly, my surrogate must NOT love my boy if not she will snatch my boy away from me! HAHA xD!

After the Pasar Malam walk, we went over to park to eat and walkwalk. WAIT! *We didnt do anything at the park, not like JOAN ANG * Her favourite dating place is definitely the PARK!

Honey and I went over to the playground there to play! WAHAHA! We dont have much childhood memories thats why we are there. (I'm just kidding man!)

Anyway, we had great fun for the whole day. Thanks boy. Love you to the max(:

Dommy acting cute! Dommy acting cute AGAIN! Ohmy! Washing hand with ICE? Im cute and I dont have to act! Honey bully me!

Photobucket

DommyBoy DommyBoy DommyBoy DommyBoy playing! Act Cute AGAIN?? AWWWW!

Anytime, Anywhere

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change...I will always keep falling in love with you.

LOVEYOU DARLING

No comments: