Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 15th Month!

I love you, darling.

For this month, we really didnt do much about our anniversary, thanks to our hectic schedule. But nevermind, spending each and everyday together is enough! Everyday is an anniversary if we want it, right honey?

So ytd before training, we went to catch Phobia2! hahaha xD. I kept screaming, yelling and hugging my honey so tight that his back ache!! OPPPS =X! Though cheerleading has indeed taken up alot of our time, but having you just by my side is enough(:

I know that I may not be the most perfect girlfriend in the world but Im willing to learn, willing to change for the sake of you. So give me some time alright?

Dommy Dommy&Rach Dommy&Rach Dommy&Rach

Dom&Rach Dommy

Dommy Dommy&Rach Dommy&Rach Rach Dommy

Happy 15th Month

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. And if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU!

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR SWEETHEARTTT

P.S. Bandwidth for photobucket will only be reset on 3oct(: Sorry for the trouble my dear readers.

No comments: