Friday, October 09, 2009

Dommy&Rach Dommy&Rach

My hair looks GORGEOUS right? Actually, I had a new hairdo and I miss my previous hairstyle! HEHE! That is why I say its GORGEOUS! Ok, few more pictures ok? PLEASEEE, dont say noo!!!!

Dommy's Back! RACHEL Dommy is handsome Dommy's shirt Dommy&Rach

So Mummy brought me over to the Salon at Paragon(: WOAHHH! First time, going over to Town for a new hairdo! Aint my mum the BEST OF THE BEST? Haha xD!

&&&& You know when a girl is doing her hair, she will look weird and ugly right? DommyBoy took lots and lots of photos in the process and I hate it! ARGHHHH! Im not going to post that up, not presentable enough for my blog(:

Ok, since you guys wont have the chance to view my photos. I'll show you my fat ass Dommy's picture. HEHE!

DommyBoy DommyBoy DommyBoy DommyBoy DommyBoy

DommyBoy

Photobucket Photobucket

Dommy&Rach Dommy&Rach Dommy&Rach Dommy&Rach

Dommy&Rach

Thanks honey for waiting almost for 6hours ++ for mummy and I! Imagine sitting there doing nothing at all and waiting for like 6hours? How would you feel. I know what kept you going. My love right? WAHAHAHHAHA xD!

Are you excited to know how I look now? HAHAHA! Alright, I will grant you this wish for yours!

Rach's new hairdo Rach's new hairdo

Gotcha!

Ohmy! Brother caught me cam-whoring and he feels like taking pictures too! WAHAHA!

Rach&Brother Rach&Brother Rach&Brother

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

 I LOVE YOU, MY DEAREST MUM

No comments: