Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Photobucket

Happy 16th Month(:

Photobucket Photobucket 
Ok! guess what, Im lazy and I dont really feel like writing anything but i really really want to update my blog with my awesome anniversary! Let me off just once alright? I'll try to write something if I really have something to say ok?

DONG DONG KUSHIN BO~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Honey's Favourite Tepanyaki Beef!

Photobucket Photobucket
YUM-YUM! Look darling is SOOO HAPPY with his favourite tepanyaki beef!

Photobucket
That's my favourite soup! WINTERMELON WITH CHICKEN SOUP! Mmmmm...

Desserts at 记得吃(Jurong Point) is AWESOME! You must really really try it! Especially the durain dessert.

Photobucket
WOAH! Are you drooling??? HAHA! I mean really, go and try it ok? YUMM~

Photobucket Photobucket
Look at my dumbdumb boy! So CUTE right?

Photobucket Photobucket
I know I look really greedy. Dont go around telling others especially my gusto peeps ok? *SHHHH*(Cheerleaders cant eat so much!) HAHA!

Photobucket Photobucket

P.S. TO MY DEAREST BOY!
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth.
My world is a better place
Because of you!
I YOU, MY BOY!

----------------------

Dearest Babygirl,

You must never give up alright? I really want you to be with us no matter what happens! Everyone of us is fighting for you and we have never given up any hopes! So you too, fight with us and I believe we definitely can!

There is only one way to get ready for immortality, and that is to love this life and live it as bravely and faithfully and cheerfully as we can!

All the best my dear lovely(:

RACHEL ❤s YOU!

No comments: