Sunday, May 30, 2010


Rachel is BACK!

Header editted and what else...nothing much actually. Okay, Im sorry for not updating my blog and letting it rot like nobody's business. From today onwards I'll try my best to blog more often okay?

Honey boy is going away for NS soon (29July) and that means I must really treasure the time I have with him now! YES, I WILL(: 2years anniversary coming next month. We'll definitely celebrate it with a BOOMZ! haha xD!

Time passes really fast! A wink, and Im in my third year now, few more months and I'll be graduating(hopefully). haha!

AND AND AND GUESS WHAT!!! Im addicted to gunbound now! Any1 interested to play along? HAHA!

GUSTO CHAMPS(:

ROSALIA HO MEIYAN AKA SIESIE 


MY ALL-TIME LOVES 

Hey babes, when will we be meeting? I miss you girls so freaking lots. Meet-up during hols okay? MUACKS!!


True love is so hard to find. 
That's why I feel so blessed to have a heart filled with love like yours and mine.
I LOVE YOU, BABY ❤

No comments: