Friday, September 11, 2009

Im soooo busy that I do not have any time for blogging nowadays. Alright, fret not, I'll do it after Im back from cruise alright.

I have so much stuffs to blog but i have so little time for myself to even sit down here and blog everything about me.

Schedule for this month:
11- Cruise Outing
12- Cruise Outing
13- Cruise Outing
14- Gusto Training
15- Gusto Training
16- Gusto Training
17- Gusto Training
18- CP with CherieDarl
19- Interview for Gusto Ex-Co
20- Photoshoot with Jill & Cherie
21- Gusto Training
22- ____________
23- Gusto Training Camp
24- Gusto Training Camp
25- Gusto Training Camp
26- Happy 15th Month, DommyChong!
27- ____________
28- Gusto Training
29- Gusto Training
30- ____________

Ohmy! Cant believe that my schedule is SOOOO tight... How I wish I have more time for myself and my family!! Awww.

On a lighter note, Im going cruise later with my family and dommychong(: YEAHHH!

Seeya when Im back, alright. I will definitely bring you lots of peektures, it's a promise(:

No comments: