Wednesday, September 02, 2009

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

Photobucket
Initially I wanted much to visit my precious KranjiSecondary. However, I had paper on that particular day. When I finished my paper, my dearest 4B have already left. BOOHOOHOO): So, I have to no choice but to forget about going back.

Lunch-ed with my CherieDarl and Justin as I didnt want to go over to TianJun house, I want to go home and SLEEP! =P! In the end, Justin went alone. HAHA!

Celebration Dinner was held at night with MISS JOYCE NG(: && our dear girl was late. haha!

Alright, so we had great fun at NewYork NewYork(: Sad to say, I was the only girl who had dinner with them. However, Jill did come over after the dinner, thanks for the short accompaniment.

I seriously miss those times when we have great fun together, unite as one and the supporting spirit we have for one another. I suppose I can never find such great memories with any other classes.

Peek-Tures time(:

Photobucket
&& CherieDarl came over to meet us once she finish accompanying her Eat-en(:

Photobucket
CANDID! I love this the most
But my class guys kept complaining about me blocking the view! Who cares~

Photobucket
Once a 4Bian always a 4Bian(:

PS. looking forward to the outing with my three-babes tomorrow. Hunhun, faster finish your exams and we can go dating together(:

No comments: