Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jill.Cherie.Rachel + Joan
I miss my dearest sisters so much! When will our next outing be? When When When!

Joan Ang! Never take photo with us and now i have to go to your facebook to add your individual photo in! ARGHHHH!

Plan our outing real soon ok? CHALETTTTTTT.....

Cherie.Rachel.Jill 
LOVESSSSS...




14TH ANNIVERSARY!

Hey boy, we have already spent 426days together! WOAH, that's alot! Still remember how we meet each other, how we actually talk to one another heart to heart, how we get together, how sweet we are always, how we quarrel so badly that we teared, how much we suffer for this relationship and how much we eventually change for this relationship? I will never forget.

This relationship may not be my longest one nor my shortest one but i can assure you that my love for you is true and you have to believe me that no matter what happens, I'll be there to take care of you, concern for you and ofcourse LOVEYOU!

I know sometimes Im not mature enough in handling relationship problems but Im glad you have never give me up and continue on supporting me and guiding me. Thanks honey. Im sorry for all the wrongs I've done and even if one day, the world come crashing down, I'll never leave you.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.


Photobucket Photobucket

I ❤ You!

No comments: